Canada Replaces USA As The Most Sort After Location For Techies
As per the recent study, most of the people from India are looking for work opportunities in Canada rather than opting for United States and most of these job seekers are from the technical sector.
The field of technology has witnessed innovation, entrepreneur spirit, rapid revenue growth and world class achievements in the recent times and have changed the game in to a whopping 360-degree angle. With the changes implemented in this sector, there has been an upward growth in the industry coupled with more employment opportunities and transformation in the unspoken paradigm of USA being the industry capital as well. Now, the base has also slowly shifted from USA to Canada, making USA not the hub but a good place for the Technocrats. On the other hand, Canada has become the prosperous country which features the diversified and elaborated transformation in technology through more than 50 emerging companies in the recent times.
Now, we can safely call Canada the leader in Artificial Intelligence, Clean technology and also health care system among other things.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PR STATUS OF CANADA?
What are the reasons that have made Canada the choice of the technological job seekers?
It is not only the global economic trends but also social and cultural trends which affect the decision of the candidate related to immigration. The political, cultural and social ramifications of working in Canada have changed positively for the candidates bringing a splash of aspirants to the country who have formed a deep interest in the immigration to Canada for better job prospects.
However, some of the core reasons which could have brought this shift from USA to Canada are –
- This shift in the interest can be linked to some extent due to the uncertainty that has been attached to H-1 B1 Visa of United States of America after the administration of President Donald Trump has come to the platform
- Some of it is also related to the booming technical sector of the Canadian market with big shots like ‘Wave’, ‘Prodigy Ventures’ and ‘Cyber Infrastructure Inc.’ making a name in the industry.
- Apart from the prosperous prospects of all these, Canada has also become the recent choice because of the improved temporary work visas eligibility for the skilled workers through Global Skills Strategy and Global Talents stream programs.
- Lenient laws for the permanent residency (PR) status holders being introduced have motivated more and more people to immigrate to Canada.
- Some of the good companies in India like Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) have set up offices in Canada recently.
- The general warmth that the Canadian people have and acceptance of the other is also a major cultural factor.
HOW TO KNOW I AM ELIGIBLE FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION?
What has been the technological industry strength of Canada which has attracted International talent?
Over the past few years most of the international talent has opted for Canada because there has been a pattern of even the firms which have been scaling also been hiring overseas employees. Recently, Element AI has created 250 new jobs in Canada’s Artificial Intelligence sector and raised 137 million dollars CAD in the first round of funding last year.
This push has been seen in the academic sector as well as 24 academics from all over the world were recruited by Canada in 150 research programs. Hence, the brain drain that is happening from all over the world in start-ups, corporates, tech entrepreneurs etc. has been able to intellectually and professionally locate itself in Canada very happily.
HOW TO KNOW YOU HAVE OPTED THE BEST IMMIGRATION SERVICE?
With Canada becoming a thriving global marketplace the opportunities in the country have seen a huge increase. Nationwide Immigration Service can help the candidates immigrate to Canada with personalised counselling provided with the help of experienced staff and also helping the candidates to choose the best program available for immigration to Canada. To book a session with the experts, you can call us at 011-461-77777 or you can also write to us at email@example.com