Living in Canada is dream of many immigrants all round the world. It is because of simple immigrants’ policies and various other factors like high standard of living, low crime rate, employment opportunities and growth aspects which the country offers to its permanent residence or citizens. The Permanent Residence (PR) status is allotted to the candidates for five years and it is a family visa which has benefits which are very similar to the full Canadian citizen rights.
Now for working in Canada, many immigrants make a simple mistake of preferring work permit over permanent residence (pr) which is a big mistake. With the help of pr visa in Canada the candidate can work and enjoy multiple benefits along the right to choose any profession matching their skill set.
While applying through Express Entry program, candidates profile is evaluated by CIC on different factors like work experience also. Thus express entry system also works as a job portal for the employers of the country to choose from.
Now, there are over 60 immigrant programs to apply under for permanent residence visa. All the programs take into consideration the point measurement method. Some of the popular immigrant programs are as follows:
- Express Entry Program: It is the most popular and the fastest way to obtain a permanent residence pr for settling in Canada. It is a point based system awarding points according to various factors like education, age, work experience, adaptability, language proficiency etc. After points are awarded to candidates profile they are ranked in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and the profile having better rank is given an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada.
- Provincial Nomination Program: Every province in Canada has their own immigration program to invite a capable and skillful immigrant to live and work in the province and help them in develop the province. Provinces have contracted from IRCC to provide permanent residency visa to candidates they have nominated. Every province has their own set of requirements and eligibility criteria to nominate immigrants for permanent resident visa. Candidates can directly apply to the Immigration office of the province they want to settle in.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): Quebec has their own immigration program different from other provinces. It happens in two stages to acquire permanent residency in the province – First they have to get the approval from the Quebec Immigration office that is QSI. Second stage is to apply for the permanent residency in the Quebec province.
There are certain professions which are very popular in certain provinces in Canada and when the candidate is considering settling in Canada they should move into the province that matches their skill set. Following are the list of the profession with respective province where their demand is higher:
- I.T Professionals: Ontario, Manitoba, British Columbia and Nova Scotia.
- Nurses: Huge demand in Nova Scotia.
- Chartered Accountants: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- Software Engineers: Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Ontario.
- Doctors: Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, Ontario.
- Lawyers: Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba.
- Food Technologist: Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan
For finding job opportunities in Canada, candidates need to apply under Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) which is an economic immigration program under express entry program. FSWP requires candidate to meet the 67 points criteria which are awarded based on various factors like age, education, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability etc. All the processing and documentation under this category client have to get approval to apply from IRCC (Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada) and then client can prepare to move to Canada and start looking for job after reaching there.
Some of the platforms clients can choose to find best suited job for them are as follows:
Online Application: Many employers put vacancies on online job portals. Clients can search for jobs on those portals and can send their resume to the respective employers. Next is all the process that the employers choose to test the candidates to check their capabilities.
Social Networking: There are some social platforms especially made for finding jobs like Linkedin and Meetup.com that have made easier to increase your social circle. Such platforms can enhance your chances of attaining a good job offer.
Finding Jobs In Area With Higher Demands: Many provinces in Canada have higher demands for certain professions. Candidates should look for the provinces where there occupation is in demand thus increasing their chance for landing a job.
Nationwide Visas Best Immigration Consultant To Help You in Finding the Perfect Job
One of the services we provide is job consultation to our clients. Nationwide Visas have tie-ups with more than 2000 eligible employers. With 10000 successful application processed, we have provided our clients with experts providing consultation and advice to strategize the plan to land the perfect job that matched their skill set and fulfill their potential.
For further details, you can visit: https://www.nationwidevisas.com