2018 was a record-breaking year for the Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in terms of the number of invitations issued in a single year – 89,800 invitations. These were the maximum number of Invitation to Apply (ITA) issued in a year since the introduction of Express entry program since 2015. IRCC has targeted to increase their Invitations by 6,500 in 2019 which means 2019 will be another big year for the immigrants who are looking to settle in Canada.
Federal government of Canada will be looking for issue more invitations in 2019 with fewer intervals between two express draws. This will lead to decrease in CRS cut-off making 2019 the golden year for the candidates to move to Canada.
What are the major immigration programs for Canada PR visa?
Now, there are various immigration programs that allow the candidates to apply for permanent residence visa and some major immigration programs are as follows:
Express Entry Program: It is the fastest program to an immigrant to get a Canadian PR visa. It is point-based program that manages the profiles of the candidates who have applied under the following skilled immigration programs:
For candidates to be able to apply for Canadian PR visa they have to clear the 67 points eligibility points system. Click for more information on 67 points
Once the candidate creates an express profile and submits all their credentials, there profile is submitted into express pool. Express entry program uses a ranking system – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) that ranks the candidates profile in the pool based on some factors like age, language proficiency, work experience etc. Highest ranked profiles are then selected and are given the Invitation to Apply (ITA) to apply for permanent residence visa to the IRCC.
For more information on express entry program, visit: Canada PR through Express Entry Program
Provincial Nomination Program (PNP): Every province or territory in Canada has these programs that allow them to nominate the highly skilled and capable immigrants to live and work in the province for the development of the province. Every provincial nomination program has different requirements and eligibility criteria based on the demands of the local labor market.
There are two ways to apply for Provincial Nomination Program (PNP):
- First is to directly approach the Provincial immigration office. Candidates have to create their profile in provincial immigration website. Based on the eligibility criteria of that respective provincial immigration program, candidate’s profile is selected for provincial nomination. Then candidate have to create an express profile and reflect their provincial nomination there.
- Second is via the federal government’s Express Entry Program. Candidates have to create an express profile. Once created, they have to show an Expression of Interest (EOI) and select the province they want to settle in. Their profile will be then sent to selected province immigration office, where their profile evaluated. If the candidate’s profile is selected, provincial nomination will be reflected in their express profile.
Provincial nomination awards the candidates with 600 CRS points. These many points are more than enough to get an ITA to apply for permanent residence visa to the IRCC.
For more information on provincial nomination program, visit: Canada PR through PNP Program
For to know about how to apply for immigration programs that gives the applicant Canadian PR visa visit the following link:
Now, following are 5 important tips and tricks that can help you to get the Canadian PR visa in 2019:
- First will be to able to clear the CRS cut off for the express draws in 2019. Last express draw of the year 2018 sees the lowest CRS cut off for the year – 439 points. Now, candidates who are having CRS score below 439 around 420 can look for improving their CRS score. To know how to improve your CRS score and needs some help in that go for the best immigration consultant – Nationwide visas.
- IRCC is looking to increase their intake via the provincial nomination program. Candidates can go for provincial nomination program in 2019 which can be a sure shot to get a Canadian PR visa. To know which PNP will be best for you, contact us now at 011-4617-7777 to check your eligibility.
- Get a job offer from an employer in Canada. Candidates who are able to land a job offer from Canada before immigrating to Canada are able to easily move to Canada without any problems.
- If the candidate’s occupation is in-demand in any of the provinces, they can apply for permanent residence via the occupation in-demand stream of provincial nomination program of the province. Provinces updates their occupation in-demand on a regular interval of time, keep an eye out for your occupation in these in-demand lists.
- Look, for the provincial nomination programs that have some exceptions in their immigration programs for some unique group of immigrants like Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program (MPNP) requires the candidates to have a Manitoba Connection, Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) have very low CRS score requirement etc.
For expert advice on Canadian immigration and help in strategize your immigration program contact the best immigration consultant – Nationwide Visas. With the experience of 11 years, 10,000 successful applications processed and team of ICCRC accredited lawyers Nationwide is the premium name in Canadian Immigration. Log into Nationwidevisas.com or contact us at 011-4617-7777 to start your journey to Canada.