ITA is Invitation to Apply which is for candidates who have submitted their profile for the Express Entry system of permanent residency(PR) status. The people who receive the ITA (Invitation to Apply) means that they have cleared the first step for permanent residency(PR) status of Canada and they have met the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) point requirement for the eligibility for the permanent residency(PR) status of Canada. However, receiving and ITA (Invitation to Apply) from the Canada government does not guarantee a permanent residency(PR) by the Government there is still the documentation and filing of the permanent residency(PR) status application which is left in the procedure.
Further, if the candidate has received the ITA (Invitation to Apply) by the government of Canada, then they will complete the rest of the processing in 6 months time. But after receiving the ITA (Invitation to Apply) it is very important that the documentation submission is done under 60 days’ time.
“CHECK ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PR STATUS OF CANADA“
Who are the candidates who receive the ITA (Invitation to Apply) for the permanent residency(PR) status of Canada?
The candidates who get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) are –
- Highly ranked candidates in the Express Entry Profile
- These candidates have a valid job offer
- These candidates are nominated by a province or a territory.
The profile of the candidate expires after a year this if the candidate has not received the ITA (Invitation to Apply) in this time then a new submission should be made by the candidate in the Express Entry system and that profile will be considered for another year. The chances of getting an ITA (Invitation to Apply) by the candidate can be improved by increasing the Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) point score. The higher ranked the candidate is the better chances there are of the candidate to qualify.
The best ways to improve your Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) point scores –
- Improve the language proficiency score
- Improve your education skills
- Improve your workings skills
- You can also secure a Job letter from a Canada employment which will give you points for arranged employment.
What should be done after receiving an ITA (Invitation to Apply)?
After the ITA (Invitation to Apply) is received by the candidate all the documents and fees need to be submitted by the candidate for permanent residency(PR) status. There is a general list of documents which needs to be submitted by the candidate, which is as follows –
- Adoption papers of kids (in case that is a scenario)
- Marriage certificates
- Birth certificates
- Diplomas / degrees /certificates
- Immunization records of children under 16 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Reference letter from previous employers
- Police verification certificates
- Medical record
- Photocopies of personal identification
- Proof of funds
- Confirmation of Permanent Residency (PR) status issued to you
- 2 passport size photographs
- Result of the language proficiency test – in any of the two official languages of Canada
The list of documents can also change and require alteration depending on the individual’s case and also the program through which the candidate has applied.
CHOOSE THE BEST IMMIGRATION SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY
Nationwide Immigration Service has been catering to the needs of the clients for over 11 years and in this time we have processed more than 10,000 applications. We also provide free pre-assessment of the eligibility for the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Canada. Further, with the help of parent company in Canada we also provide post landing services to our clients. For assistance related to immigration to Canada, you can speak to our experts at 011-461-77777 or you can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org