What is the the Express Entry calculator for Canada Permanent Residency (PR) Status?
Canada is a country which provides cultural benefits of its immigrants, the warm reception that the candidates receive from the natives is what makes Canada a prolific option to settle over countries like Australia or New Zealand where sadly the factor of racism sometimes come into play. The scenic beauty,the employment opportunities for almost all the professions and the growth prospects in their field of work along with the low crime rate, everything together goes into making Canada one of the most prolific and most sort after locations in the world to settle for the immigrants. The Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada along with its benefits which are similar to the full Canadian Citizen rights is a lucrative added advantage for the immigrant.
THE REASONS WHY IT IS THE BEST TIME TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
Why Should a Candidate choose Permanent Residency(PR) Status?
Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada is one of the prime reason why most of the people choose to migrate to Canada. The benefits of Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada are numerous with protection against law under the charter 6 of the Canadian law, right to study, live and work anywhere in Canada, free health care benefits and Free Education for all. Further, after two years of stay of Canada the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the full Canadian Citizenship as well, of course a test needs to be cleared by the candidate for that.
The popular pathways of applying for Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada are – Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- Express Entry Program – It is an online portal for filing in the application for the Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada. It is an immediate way of immigration which was introduced in January 2015 under which the skilled candidates can migrate to Canada in a short time span of 6 months as claimed by the the IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada). It is federal system of immigration thus after going through Express Entry the candidate has the right to settle anywhere in the country.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – It is selection system in which the candidate seeks the Permanent Residency (PR) Status for a particular province and the candidate after meeting the eligibility will receive the Permanent Residency (PR) Status for that particular province only. It is important to note that eligibility criteria are different for every province and they also consider the occupation in-demand in their region.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) – It is selection system for the Quebec region only and in this method there are two stages of applying – first the candidate needs to apply to the Quebec region and attain approval from the Government of Quebec, Secondly the candidate needs approval of the federal government to migrate to the Quebec Region. Please note that in this province, the knowledge of the French language is an added advantage, which can help the candidate get higher points.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PR STATUS OF CANADA
How are the Points calculated for the Express Entry Program?
The tool / model that is used to calculated the points under the Express Entry Program is Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) calculator. It is a tool that assess the score of the candidate through calculation of the Personal information like –
- Age – The ideal age for immigration which can help the candidate secure maximum points is 18 – 35 years
- Language Proficiency- the proficiency in the English language is tested through IELTS (International English language Testing system) or CLB (Canadian language Benchmark). The more the candidate scores in these tests the higher is the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
- Education – Higher education guarantees the candidate a high Score. Like there are high points for a Post Graduate degree and even more points for a doctorate degree.
- Work Experience – Canada is keen on having skilled immigrants thus more the work experience the better it is for the candidate. As high work experience means a High score. Further, apart from getting the Permanent Residency ( PR) status of Canada with a skill in your hand it is also better to get employment in Canada later on.
- Adaptability – There are points for the candidate which a sibling or spouse is staying in Canada.
- Arranged Employment – There are points for the candidate if there is a job offer from an employer in Canada. However, a candidate can immigrate to Canada without a job offer as well.
The categories of the Express Entry Program under which the candidate can fill the entry for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada are:
- Human Capital factors
- Spouse or Common Law Partners
- Skill Transferability factors
- Arranged Employment / Canadian Study Experience / Provincial Nomination / French language ability
As of June 6, 2017 the IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada) introduced major changes to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool. Some of the changes are
- Extra Points for siblings in Canada
- French ability can help the candidate get extra points
- Job offer from Canadian employer can help get extra points.
WORK OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA
Key points concerning the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool
It is because of the help of the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool that the candidate is able to rank and decide upon the eligible candidates for migration. As those candidates who fulfil the minimum points criteria as decided by the IRCC under the Express Entry Draws are considered fit to apply for thePermanent Residency (PR) status of Canada. Some key factors which can help under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool are-
- There are total number of 1200 points under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
- Under the Human Capital Factor, there is allocation of maximum 500 points
- Under the Skill Transferability, there is allocation of maximum 100 points
- Under the Provincial Nominee, there is allocation of maximum 600 Points
- Under the Arranged Employment, there allocation of maximum 200 points
- Under the Canadian Experience, there is allocation of maximum 30 Points
- Under the French Language, there is allocation of maximum 30 points
The above mentioned scores are for candidates who are applying without a spouse or a common law partner. The score card trajectory will completely change if the candidate is applying with a spouse or a common law partner, in that case the scores predominately will be as follows:
- There is a maximum of 460 points in the Human Core factor for primary candidate and 40 points for the secondary candidate.
- There is a total of 600 points for Provincial Nominee Program
- A total of 200 points for Arranged employment
- A maximum point score of 30 for the Canadian Experience class
- A high point score of 30 for the French Language Proficiency.
- A maximum of 15 points if a sibling or Common law partner is staying in Canada.
APPLY FOR THE PERMANENT RESIDENCY (PR) STATUS OF CANADA THROUGH EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
Latest update on immigration to Canada
The latest draw of the Express entry which was released on 23rd May, 2018 was a breath of fresh air for the aspiring candidates as a total number of 3,500 applications were invited by the IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada) with the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 440. That means that candidates with the CRS score of 440 or above were sent the invitations to apply (ITA). those candidates whose scores were insufficient will have to wait for the next Express Entry Draws or they have another option of applying through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Applying through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) can give a boost to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of the candidate.
GET THE BEST IMMIGRATION SERVICE AT THE MOST AFFORDABALE RATES
Nationwide Immigration Services have been in the industry for over 11 years, located in the heart of Delhi in Nehru Place, it was established in the year 2007. We have a total number of 10,000 successful applications to our credit and what makes us better than our competitors are the transparency and honesty with which we carry forward our work. We understand the needs of the clients therefore we offer additional services like IELTS guidance and Job Consultancy in order to help them increase their comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score. For Further information, please feel free to call us at 011- 461-77777. Alternatively, you can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org