Know what are the Process of Canada Permanent Resident Visa in 2018?
Canada is one of the safest and secure places in the world to settle. This is probably one of the reasons why people migrate to Canada. Further there are additional perks of immigrating to Canada, modified infrastructure, ample employment opportunities and scenic beauty for the artistic pleasure all this coupled with the warm reception that the immigrants receive on immigrating to Canada are but few things that make Canada the top priority for immigration. Further the Government of Canada has also made it feasible for candidates to immigrate without hassle and avail benefits through the Permanent Residency (PR) Status.
CHECK ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PR STATUS IN CANADA
What are the benefits of Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada?
The Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada provides benefits to the immigrants which are very similar to the full Canadian Citizen rights that what makes the Permanent Residency(PR) Status so lucrative. It is valid for a period of five years and it is a family visa which comes with the benefits of health care, education, protection against crime etc. As a PR status holderperson you can also travel outside Canada after you arrive.
FASTEST WAY TO GET PR STATUS OF CANADA
The process of attaining the Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada?
After the introduction of the Express Entry Program in 2015, it has become relatively easier and faster for a skilled candidate to immigrate to Canada. Through the Express Entry Program, the immigration can also happen in 6 months’ time as per the claims of the IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada). Some of the key steps related to the processing of the application are –
- Undertake the IELTS / CLB examination to prove that you are proficient in English Language
- Pre-Assess your eligibility for Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada.
- Fill your Application through the Express Entry Program, you will be provided with a unique code carrying all your information.
- Submit proof of your Educational degrees/ Diplomas, an authorized body like WES will confirm your degree.
- Have a CIC account to submit your application for Express Entry
- Use the code provided earlier during eligibility test to create your Express Entry Account.
- Job Bank registration is required
- Be ready with the reference letters from previous employers and current employer
- Documents needed – birth certificate, medical checkup reports, marriage certificate, passport, bank statements.
- Apply officially for a Permanent Migration visa – This is step to undertaken after receiving the ITA (`Invitation to Apply)
- Arrive at Canada –There is a fee that paid by all candidates after arriving in Canada. It is mandatory to be paid and is approximately 490$ CAD.
As an aspiring candidate it is highly important to remember that the requirements and process of immigration changes and gets updated from time to time like the time to apply for visa after the ITA was received changed from 60 to 90 days recently. Thus as an informed candidate one should keep dated with the latest changes and developments related to the Canada Immigration. The best source of any matter concerning this is official website of the Government of Canada and it should be regularly consulted by the candidate. You can also read the latest update on the website of a reliable immigration consultancy or a news website that you trust completely for the latest update.
WHAT ALL I NEED TO APPLY FOR A PR STATUS?
How to apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada?
The Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada can be acquired through three popular models – Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP). However, there are some essential requirements that need to be met for acquiring the Permanent Residency(PR) status in Canada.
2018 LATEST UPDATE ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Express Entry Program 2018
It is selection system employed by the Government of Canada which got introduced in 2015. Under this system, the Immigration of skilled workers to Canada is pursued and immigration is completed within the period of 6 to 12 months. The Express Entry Program, selects the candidates on the basis of the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score being attained by the candidate. The IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada) decides the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score in which the candidate is scores out of 1200. The minimum score is declared through the Express Entry Draws and those candidates who meet the criteria are sent Invitations to Apply (ITA) which needs to be responded in 90 days time.
The points are calculated on the following parameters:
- Age- There is no standard age limit for immigration but the younger and mature you are the better it is. Thus, there are highest points if the candidate is between 18 – 35 years.
- Language – There are two official languages in Canada – English and French and knowledge of at least one language is important. The English language is tested through IELTS exam or CLB and French language has its own test as a criteria basis
- Education – The Degree / Diploma / Certificate of the candidate should be valid and is tested against the parameters of Canadian Education Board. The Education Credential Assessment is done under an authorized body like WES.
- Work Experience – The Skilled candidates are welcomed in Canada with open arms. Before applying as a skilled candidate one should remember that Canada asks for a minimum of one-year full time employment on a continuous basis in this category.
- Adaptability – There are extra points for someone whose sibling or spouse is staying in Canada
- Arranged employment – Having a job offer from a Canadian employer can be a ray of sunshine for candidates and can help them avail extra points.
APPLY FOR PR STATUS THROUGH EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) 2018
Provincial Nominee Program or PNP is a province based selection system in which the candidate can apply directly for a Permanent Residency(PR) status of a province or select the option of a particular province in the Express Entry Profile. The Provincial Permanent Residency(PR) status is allotted for a particular province only in which the selection criteria for every province are different and based on the occupational needs of that province. Although the laws are pretty flexible but for a candidate it is ethical to stay at a particular province for a minimum period of two years before locating to a different province
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) 2018
It is Permanent Residency(PR) status for the Quebec region in which the PR received by two stages – first the candidate needs to apply to the government of Quebec and after that on attaining the approval by the Quebec government the candidate is allotted approval from the federal government.The aspiring candidates who apply through the Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) they are judged based on Quebec’s own selection procedure in which those candidates who score minimum eligibility points are allotted Cetrificat de Selection du Quebec (CSQ) which they can use to apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Canada.
LOOK FOR WORK OPPORTUNITIES BASED ON YOUR JOB SKILLS
Types of Skills and Work needed in Canada
The skills and work in Canada are classified on the basis of National Occupational Classification (NOC) and the sub categories in this are-
- Skill Type 0 – Managerial occupations
- Skill Type A – Professional Occupations
- Skill Type B – Technical occupations
The skill type of C and D is for low and semi-skilled workers in primary manufacturing industries and trades as well as certain clerical jobs which are not listed in the NOC category.
To apply for employment opportunity in Canada the work that is counted is of full time continuous employment of atleast one year with an organisation.
CHOOSE THE BEST IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT IN THE INDUSTRY
Nationwide Immigration Service has been in the industry for over 11 years and we have processed more than 10,000 successful applications so far. The key factors which make us the best immigration service in the industry are the transparency and honesty that we maintain with our clients. The additional services we provide to our clients like IELTS guidance and job consultancy are the reasons why we have a satiated customer base. Further, we also provide free pre-assessment of the eligibility for the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Canada. To know more about our services, feel free to call us at 011- 461-77777. Alternatively, you can also write to us at email@example.com